Friday, June 4, 2010

Senior year of Undergrad

Well, I'm going into my 4th year of undergrad and I want to keep a short journal of my progress all the way through to optometry school. Classes start in 3 days (Summer Term) and I'm enrolled in two seperate classes.

-Spanish 1
-Organic Chemistry II with a 2-credit lab.

Each class is 4 weeks. lol. So I have NO CLUE how I will "learn" the material. I'm also studying for my OAT (I have already taken it but I want to blow the doors off it) ha. Top choices so far (These will change since I have yet to visit a single Optometry campus

1. Nova Southeastern (FL)
2. SCCO (CA)
3. Salus (PA)
4. UIW (TX)

I have a few others, but the more I think about it, the more that I rule out cold weather places. LOL. Anyway, just thought I'd start my blog. I'd like to keep it throughout the entire process so that I can look back on it some day :)

3 comments:

  1. you forgot to add Memphis.. so you should make it a top 5 choice ;-) I think that one is my second choice behind your number one. :) Love that you are starting a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from San Antonio; it's a great city. The started to build the school when I left for SCCO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard GREAT things about SA!!

    ReplyDelete