Friday, June 25, 2010

Enjoying some time off.........kind of.

Outside of studying the extensive BIO section for the OAT, I've been in the process of starting a Pre-Opt club. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a small group of people together and do some volunteering.

Outside of that, I'm almost done with the Term I summer course (Spanish I). It's been a breeze. Pretty much, the easiest class I've taken at UNCA. Still have one week left, but then Orgo II will kick in.

Besides academics and school, I've been trying to spend some time with the family. I've had several chances to hang out with Blake and of course, I keep Kam for some of the day. He's ALMOST to the point of crawling! As for Brit, we are going to try and go to the Fine Arts theatre this weekend. I have to try and spend as much time as possible with them since school will be kicking in soon. Maybe next time, I'll have something more "fun" to share. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment