Friday, July 30, 2010

Senior Year

Well, it's ALMOST officially over. Summer classes that is. I have a final on Monday and my Organic Chemistry II class is finished. So that means that I am now OFFICIALLY a Senior. Now, hopefully, I will get to spend some time doing other things. On my list........

-Getting our house in order! I can't live in a nutshell, ask Brit. LOL, I get mad all the time if things aren't in their place.
-Spending time with the fam. I really want to spend some time with Brit, Kam, and my mom. Hopefully, I'll get to do that in the next couple of weeks.
-Golf, I really want to golf one or two times before the fall semester starts! I only wish I had more money to do it more often. ha.
-R&R. This is going to be the toughest semester of my college life, so I DEFINITLY need to relax some.
-Vacation. I'd love to get away for a couple of days!!

I'm really looking forward to the fall weather and August-October is my favorite time of the year. The weather cools down and of course Football begins! So even though school starts, football is starting....so that should cheer me up a bit! :)

I also began the process of re-applying to optometry school. There's less for me to do this time since I don't have to re-write all of my essays etc, but it's still a process nevertheless. Hopefully, it'll go a lot smoother this year (hope to get a few interviews). I guess that's all I have at the moment, I'll blog again once the semester starts to get under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment