Sunday, April 17, 2011

NSU Interview

Brit went down a few days early with my mom, but I wasn't as fortunate (had a presentation in one of my classes), so I went down the next day. I thought I'd give a review of Nova after attending my interview there. First off, the city is awesome. I love the beach and this school fit my personality to a "T". The school itself is very clean and up to date. The campus is beautiful and it seems like everyone gets along well.
(Front of the building where optometry classes are held)


(Just finished my interview)

After the interview, we had a day to get to know the city. The city was nice, however, the driving of the old people there is ridiculous. If you waited a half a second after the light turned green, you got honked at. Ha! We ended up going out to eat that night (to a place that Fran, the admissions rep, told us about). We all ordered crab, however, the only way you could eat is with your hands and a wooden mallet (to crack open).
(The place we ate)




The next day, we just enjoyed the day at the beach. We walked along the beach and had a couple of Sangria's on the pier. The best thing was being able to sit outside at 10pm with a short sleeve shirt on. When I boarded the plane in Asheville, the temperature was around 40. The entire time in Florida, the temp was in the 80's. FANTASTIC! :) I can't wait to move down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment