Sunday, May 1, 2011

My FINAL, final exam

Tomorrow is the last final exam that I will take at UNCA. It's been a blast at UNCA and I will be forever grateful for some of the professors that I have met along the way. With that said, I do have one more course to complete my bachelors degree and it's going to be the best course ever.

Next Sunday I will leave for a Marine Biology course. We will travel 10 hours (by vans) to Delaware, where we will stay for a couple of nights before heading down the eastern coastline visiting random places, snorkeling, boat rides, etc. After reaching SC, we will cut across to the Gulf of Mexico and then head to Key West (where we will stay for 5-7 days). The entire trip consists of camping and being outdoors for 20 days. This is really going to be an experience for me because if anyone knows me, I am a little "high maintenance" Ha! Nevertheless, it'll be a blast and I can't wait.

Other than that, I got to watch the NFL Draft this weekend and relax with the family. Blake, Brit, Kam, and I went to my moms and hung out at her house for a while (love sitting on the porch under the fan, looking across the lake). Then last night, we watched UFC 129. All in all, we've had a busy and productive weekend.

I can't go without mentioning my mammaw. Today would have been her birthday, however, she passed away many years ago. She is one of the only close people to me that has passed away and it makes me reminisce to think about "May 1st". I know she's looking down on me and keeping an eye out for me!

With all of that said, I'm looking forward to walking into class tomorrow for the last time at UNCA. I've learned a lot about life, biology, and myself while being there.

I'll be on later this week to write about some other things, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment