Friday, July 8, 2011

Almost Time

Wow, it's been a long time since my last blog entry, so I'll provide the cliff notes of my life since the end of the spring semester.

-Went on a three week camping trip that began in Delaware and ended in Key West. (I will try and get pictures of this up soon).
-Trashed stuff, yard sale, packed, and moved to Davie, Florida.
-Got settled in, bought furniture (still have a little more to buy) and began to enjoy my time off.
-Starting to get a bit of cabin fever (I have never had a full semester off).
-Well, I shouldn't say I have had the semester off, I'm enrolled in a course through UNC (A&P--my final pre-req).

Outside of my crazy and hectic life, I haven't had much time for anything else. I don't have a lot of time right now since I stay exhausted from chasing a 2 year old around the house for 12-14 hours a day (he's napping now), but I am trying to enjoy the time away and have some family time. Hope everyone's having a great summer! Pictures will follow shortly!

2 comments: